Our NDs treat all medical conditions, ages and genders, and can provide both individual and family health care.
We see patients for both acute and chronic disease.
Common conditions seen include, but aren’t limited to the following:
- Allergies (Food, Environmental)
- Chronic Pain
- Digestive Issues (IBS, Celiac, Food intolerances, GERD)
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Metabolic Syndrome, Obesity
- Respiratory Conditions (Coughs, Bronchitis, Asthma, Sinus problems)
- Endocrine (Thyroid, Diabetes)
- Heart Disease (Hypertension, Arrhythmias)
- Fertility Concerns
- Gynecological Concern (Vaginitis, HPV, BV, UTI, PMS)
- Adjunct Cancer Care
- Skin Issues (eczema, psoriasis, acne)
- Autoimmune Disease (rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, Lupus)
- Anxiety, Depression, Stress
- ADD, ADHD, Autism Spectrum
- Headaches (tension, cluster, migraines)
- Immune Support
- Neurological Disorders (Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, Apraxia)
- Lyme Disease Support
- Senior Health
Also, if you just want to maintain your Health and Wellness, we can support you in that as well.
Please contact us today for a 15-minute complimentary phone consultation with one of our doctors.